View Single Post
Old
07-21-2012, 02:41 PM
ilikebigjoe

vCash: 500
Joe Thornton: Met and talked to him 4 different times. Once here in WPG and 3 times at the tank before the games. Was happy to sign some things for me, took pictures, shook my hand, and actually made conversation with me and my gf. Super nice guy. Totally remembered us when we saw him last year in WPG (the most recent time we saw him). Seems like he is happy to please his/shark fans. My favorite player.

Patrick Marleau: Met him 2 times. Once before a game at the tank, he was pretty monotone and didnt say much, but when we met him here in WPG, he was awesome, friendly and took pictures with us.

Joe Pavelski: Signed something for me once in SJ, when they came here to WPG he wanted nothing to do with any shark fans lol.

Dan Boyle: Caught him going into the tank before a game. He was late, and was the last one to get there that night. Ppl standing outside the tank said he's usually good but he wouldnt stop since he was already late. Well, he cruised in, rolled down his window and quickly said hi and signed an autograph. Good ol Boyler, couldnt turn down a couple shark fans even.

Side Note** When the sharks came to WPG last year, all of this was the sharks coming outside to see us and it was probably the coldest day of the winter (and we had a mild winter last year) -40 with the wind. -40 celcius is -40 farenheit....so everyone on here should understand how cold it was and that Jumbo and Patty were more than happy to talk with us even out in the ice box.

ilikebigjoe is offline   Reply With Quote