Old
07-21-2012, 08:40 PM
Alchemy
Philadelphia Flyers

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by sobrien View Post
I'm concerned about goaltending (I'm sure I'm stating the obvious here);

Bryz will need to keep his start total to around 55, MAYBE 60 games to stay fresh for the playoffs (since we're expecting a deep run if we land Weber), which means Leighton will have to shoulder 22-27 games. He did very well in the 2010 regular season, but that was with the defense playing at 150% capacity. Lavy will have to pick and choose his Leighton stats carefully IMO.
Bryz will bounce back. First year of his deal in a hockey crazy city. He took a lot of abuse from the media. With us possibly getting Weber the defense in front of him will be a helluva lot better. We finally would have our all-around top 1 d-man that we missed dearly with Pronger. Followed by rookie forwards getting to experience the NHL pace of the playoffs this team will be better. Nobody takes into account the main core of our roster will be going through another season together.

Bryz lived in a new environment last year. New city, new teammates, and the most scrutiny he has had in his career. He fully knows what to expect now. Bryz has put up very solid numbers in his career. Its way ****ing better than Bouch, Nittymaki, Biron, and Leighton. I think people should give the guy a break. He will bounce back and shut the haters up.

Alchemy is offline   Reply With Quote