View Single Post
Old
07-21-2012, 08:59 PM
Ogrezilla
Nerf Herder

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by SinfulCobraZ View Post
I wish Shero went all out. I wished he asked Parise if the Penguins offer was the top and if not I would have been prepared to offer him upto 8.5 million. Most people think its an over payment which I agree but with the bets player in the world taking such a huge discount leaving so much left on the table, why not put that to good use and make this window to the cup useful. That's one thing I don't like about this Penguins management because I always feel like we are in the dust when the Flyers and NYR are always making big moves for marquee players and we're left with the leftovers. Just go all in on a winger for once and actually get a superstar player like Ryan.

Overall, I am just very frustrated with the lack of a winger that we have been looking for so long and have yet to even find one. I wish we sign Semin and he works his butt off and proves everyone wrong and we will finally have that winger we always wanted.
Why do you think we should run our team more like the Flyers or Rangers? Just because it's more exciting?