View Single Post
Old
07-21-2012, 10:11 PM
sobrien
RAFFLCOPTER

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by sm0ka47 View Post
Bryz will bounce back. First year of his deal in a hockey crazy city. He took a lot of abuse from the media. With us possibly getting Weber the defense in front of him will be a helluva lot better. We finally would have our all-around top 1 d-man that we missed dearly with Pronger. Followed by rookie forwards getting to experience the NHL pace of the playoffs this team will be better. Nobody takes into account the main core of our roster will be going through another season together.

Bryz lived in a new environment last year. New city, new teammates, and the most scrutiny he has had in his career. He fully knows what to expect now. Bryz has put up very solid numbers in his career. Its way ****ing better than Bouch, Nittymaki, Biron, and Leighton. I think people should give the guy a break. He will bounce back and shut the haters up.
I fully trust in Bryz's ability to bounce back. I'm more concerned about his workload with Leighton behind him. I don't want him getting 65-70 starts a year again like in PHX, only to be gassed by the playoffs.

sobrien is offline   Reply With Quote