View Single Post
Old
07-21-2012, 11:43 PM
TravisUlrich
Eternal Optimist

vCash: 500
I feel like we have a team right now that has the potential to walk away with the season but that's if absolutely everything goes right. Crosby plays a full season, Malkin doesn't shy away just because he's not in the spotlight, Martin and Orpik get their games back, Kennedy returns to his 20-goal scoring ways, Neal, Kunitz, Dupuis, and Cooke all have strong seasons again, Fleury has his best year from game 1 of the regular season and through into the playoffs, and finally to have a year for once where we're not plagued with injuries.

That's a lot to ask but if Philly gets Weber, I think that puts us in a position where it's basically what I've stated above, or bust.

True, the UFA season hasn't ended yet but there's no more big impact Defensemen UFA's so we're pretty much hoping that the same blue line (but with Despres in place of Michalek) is going to play better. Picking up Semin or Doan would be awesome but really, for our offence, a healthy Crosby would already be an upgrade over last season.