: News Article:
New York Rangers: 7 Bold Predictions for Next Season
View Single Post
07-22-2012, 04:17 AM
Join Date: Jun 2011
1. I'll put up a vote for Kreider because if he finds himself on a line with a lot of chemistry, there's enough speed, skill, scoring ability to put up close to 30 goals. It won't be easy obviously but it might just get there.
2. Best staal in NY, not likely.
3. Henrik back to back.... I'll say yes because the voting this year was a landslide so he definitely has the advantage in terms of popular votes if he is able to finish top 2 or 3 in numbers.
4. It's hard to not rebound after a horrid season.
5. Erixon, I'll say no.
6. Pyatt and co. - tempted to say yes because of optimism and ya, I think so
7. Atop the EC: Don't care about as much as playoffs so eh, if we do then great, if not then okay too but I'll say no.
View Public Profile
Find More Posts by Cresto