View Single Post
Old
07-22-2012, 08:42 PM
Iron Duke

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gnashville View Post
I didn't say I was abandoning the team but the casual fan will. Jeff Diamond was right when he said this team won't have many sell-outs in February and March when the team is clinging to 13th place. Also Trotz will go back to the Trap hockey we had as an Expansion Team. Look at our Defensive without Weber going into next season and tell me that's it's much better than our expansion year. It's laughable how bad it will be. Pekka is great but he's going to have to steal 20 games for this team to be anywhere near competive.
So we have a bad season. I'm willing to give the men that have built and rebuilt this team in the wake of player departures some time before I start worrying about the fate of hockey in Nashville, providing they're still employed here at least. Honestly, I expect more from this fanbase than packing it in, however, from everything I've seen of them since becoming a fan. This isn't directed at you, just the notion of attendance in general drying up. That would be very disappointing to me...

Last edited by Iron Duke: 07-22-2012 at 08:48 PM.
Iron Duke is offline   Reply With Quote