: News Article:
New York Rangers: 7 Bold Predictions for Next Season
View Single Post
07-23-2012, 08:13 AM
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: New York
1. No, but he comes close. I would guess 25 goals 30 assists.
2. No, but he does have a great year and make everyone remember why he was an all-star
3. Will be a candidate. Their defense this year will be better than it was for most of the year last year.
4. Yes! Dubinsky will score ~60 points this season.
5. Yes, Erixon will impress out of camp
6. Yes, Pyatt specifically will love his new role in New York and thrive here.
7. I would hope so but I never make predictions like this
View Public Profile
Find More Posts by petejudge