Fantasy Football Minnesota Wild hfboards League
View Single Post
07-23-2012, 09:28 AM
Join Date: May 2010
Originally Posted by
1. What website would you like to go through? Yahoo, ESPN, NFL.com, etc.?
2. How many people do you think we should run with? 8, 10, 12, 14?
3. When are you open to doing a draft? What days of the week? Any days in the next few weeks that you are NOT able to do it?
4. Any specific rules in the league that you would like to have or not have?
5. Favorite NFL team?
Okay, that's my rant. Let's hope I'm not the only reply.
I think I took 3rd last year....and would like the chance to earn a higher position. Not sure if you count me as a "regular poster" or not though.
1. Yahoo is always the best.
2. Don't care too much
3. Right now I'm open a lot of times...crossing fingers I'll be starting a new job in the next month though (shouldn't interfere with evenings/nights though)
4. Last year's settings seemed good. Only thing I can think of is allowing partial points (i.e 19 yards rushing earns 1.9 points instead of just 1.0)
5. Born and bred Vikings fan.....not ashamed to say so either. Love the Kalil draft pick
View Public Profile
Find More Posts by MNman