Old
07-23-2012, 11:35 AM
GoneFullHextall
RIP Andy B.

vCash: 50
Quote:
Originally Posted by Protest View Post
And kids that wanted to go there.

I didn't read through here, but I'm sure someone probably said this and got ripped. I feel like the NCAA getting involved is a joke, and trivializes the situation. The people involved needed to be criminally prosecuted. I know it's a tough situation, and the NCAA is in a weird position, but I feel like this is so far beyond them, and not really related to athletics.

If it was an Engineering professor doing this, and the school covered it up, do they suspend the Engineering program? It's not exactly the same because football is an ancillary part of the university, but it's kind of a similar idea.

I just feel like many people who were as unaware as all of us are paying the price for the absolute lack of judgement of a few. If the officers of a company are stealing money the go after the officers, not the employees.
how much money do you think football has made PSU? I agree that it sucks that the current kids have to suffer the wrath of the NCAA. I hope that they have a free out to go where they want without waiting a year.

GoneFullHextall is offline   Reply With Quote