View Single Post
Old
07-23-2012, 11:50 AM
Protest
C`est La Vie

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by GoneFullHolmgren View Post
how much money do you think football has made PSU? I agree that it sucks that the current kids have to suffer the wrath of the NCAA. I hope that they have a free out to go where they want without waiting a year.
The fine I agree with. I know that'll have an effect on the school as a whole, but I also assume PSU has a **** ton of money. I don't know I'm just hung up on the wrong people paying for the crime. Those involved should burn, preferably on a stake, but I'm just not sure what these sanctions accomplish, other than the NCAA saying you don't deserve a football program.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fish Invictus View Post
I'm fine with everything but the scholarship stuff. They shouldn't have touched that. The fine and bowl ban was enough, as well as wiping out the wins. Lack of scholarships hurts the players most of all; those guys put in a lot of work/pain/effort and other people make a LOT of money from their work. They can't receive any monetary compensation. It's only fair that they get badass scholarships. Do not like that at all.
I would have liked to see them keep the bowl game for the kids, but not let PSU get any revenue. Put it into a fund for abused children or something like that. I think there were ways to punish the school, with doing the least amount of damage to the kids that go there.

Protest is offline   Reply With Quote