View Single Post
Old
07-23-2012, 01:20 PM
Jame
Dream '16

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by tsujimoto74 View Post
Miller is far better than Bryz. The point is they got rid of 2 good players to make cap room for a big-name goalie, and they failed to actually upgrade that position.
yawn...

they got rid of 2 quality players that were dividing the lockerroom.

they didn't get rid of 11 million in cap space to add a 5.6 cap goaltender... the stupidity of that argument will never cease to amaze me.

Yes, they had to create SOME cap room to sign Bryz... (even though they could've done it without trading anyone... let alone those 2 guys).

The fact that they traded Carter AND Richards SHOWS beyond any reasonable doubt that they were making a culture/lockerroom change MORE THEN ANYTHING. Because they could've easily traded ONE of them, and had the cap space for Bryz (Carter 5.2 = Bryz 5.6)

Everytime someone says they traded Carter AND Richards to make room for Bryz, they are either being intentional ignorant, or can't do basic math.

... "uh... the owner asked me to improve the goaltending situation... so after trading away my depth at center/goal scoring (carter), i uh... you know... also went and uh traded the team captain...because, uh... i needed cap space to sign a 39 yr old winger...."

you don't trade the captain... to create cap space you dont even need... it's clear as day, those 2 were traded for far more reason then cap space/goaltending

Quote:
Originally Posted by tsujimoto74 View Post
Miller is far better than Bryz.
except that he's not

Last edited by Chainshot: 07-23-2012 at 01:44 PM.