View Single Post
Old
12-02-2003, 11:21 AM
Darz

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by GhostOfTheForum
Is Koivu doing so bad or this Montreal team still looking for the right chemistry or is Montreal just a .500 team with .500 players?

I've seen post on different forums blaming pretty well everyone and other post trading pretty well everyone.

We have a new GM and a rookie coach and some journeyman players mixed with rooks. Face it, they ain't doing too bad with the situation they are in. There are posts stating that this season is over and we should go for the big "O". Unless the season has been shortened without me knowing, I wouldn't give up on the season yet.

I think once the line juggling is over and everyone starts settling down (it's not easy playing in Montreal in the best of times) then we have the core of players, if playing as a team, to make the play-offs which generates more money. That is basically what we could hope for especially with the CBA coming up.

My point, you can't fix 6 or 7 years of bad management in one season. Time someone stood up and did the right thing by building the Habs back up from the roots and what better guy than a legend like BG.

Hang tough, guys. better days are coming. It's not like we are the Make Beliefs.
Great post