View Single Post
Old
07-23-2012, 02:58 PM
haseoke39
**** Cycle 4 Eichel

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by SabresBillsBuffalo View Post
You need to be put in your place sir. First of all. Turn that 65 point winger Nash into an 80 point winger playing on a good team with those two players on his line.

They lost a d prospect...oh darn Girardi,McDonuagh and Staal say hi.

Take those wingers and decrease their point total playing on a total bust of a team. Please stop saying Nash is only a 65 point player when he played on the epitome of a disgrace.
Nope, I think Nash stays right around 65 points next year. Did Richards improve his point total? Nope, it declined. Let's look at the last player who was the best guy on a **** team to sign with a better team, Kovalchuk. His point total declined, too. Heatley goes to play with Thornton? Decline. Any boost he gets from going to having better linemates is going to be more than accounted for by playing Torts' system.

Who cares who else the Rangers have on D, they weren't in the trade.

Decrease the point totals of the other guys in the trade? Why? Again, give me a list of every guy whose point total went up when he changed teams and I'll give you just as high profile a list of guys whose totals went down. It's a wash. Nash is a 65 point player and he'll remain so. Dubinsky and Anisimov will now get more ice time and PP time. I don't expect to see them decline at all. The only reason I expect to see their point totals change is when they hit their prime.