View Single Post
Old
07-23-2012, 04:37 PM
UsernameWasTaken
Let's Go Blue Jays!

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by hawksfan50 View Post
Sun-times reported Shaw had worked on the weights and had already added 12 pounds (so now 192?) ..if camp started on time maybe he adds another 5-8 lbs by then and comes in at 200lbs! IF we get a delay i the season due to CBA lock-out for 2 months maybe he comes in at 210? Will such biffness slow him up (looss of agility?) --remember Patrick Kane came in buffed up lst year -and he regressed -not as we all expected that he would "progress" to a higher level...

The good news is that when Shaw hits opponents now-they will feel it a lot more ..should be fun to see..

Q wants us to be tougher to play against...I guess he should talk to Stan about signing Raffi Torres as a UFA...better Torres not do harm to OUR GUYS ...I know he is despicable but as I said logically better them than us if you know what I mean...(please do not threaten me with a moderator warning for advocating hurting any NHL'er,I never would do that-I'm just saying IF Bettman lets Torres play in the league--better them that get to suffer than us -and of course Bettman will let Torres play in the league--so why should our valuable stars be his targets? Better other teams stars as targets. Of course if Bettman would ban Torres forever I won't complain--but as long as he does let this menace play -better he menace others than our guys)..it is just logical... Now if we have a healthy Carcillo, a bigger Shaw and add a Torres,I do not think teams willbe taking libeties with our softy stars again ,will they?
what a horrible idea.

UsernameWasTaken is offline   Reply With Quote