View Single Post
Old
07-23-2012, 04:09 PM
101st_fan
I taught Yoda

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by vandyfan84 View Post
I'll post what he sent me. It's nothing earth shattering but it's nice to known he replied. He even sent is from his iphone.

Cory

Thanks for taking the time to write, and of course for the support for so many years. Your efforts during the summer of '07 and that spirit truly helped to save the team, we truly appreciate your passion and work.

I would like to elaborate beyond our official statement (pasted below), but it is imperative that we speak with one voice as an organization right now. I hope you understand why this is in the team's best interest.

"We are in receipt of the offer sheet signed between the Philadelphia Flyers and Shea Weber. Under the rules pertaining to an offer sheet, the Predators have one week to decide whether to match or accept the compensation.* We have stated previously that, should a team enter into an offer sheet with Shea, our intention would be to match and retain Shea. Our ownership has provided us with the necessary resources to build a Stanley Cup-winning team. Due to the complexity of the offer sheet, we will take the appropriate time to review and evaluate it and all of its ramifications in order to make the best decision for the Predators in both the short and long-term.

Once that window is over, I look forward to talking to you, and running into you at games for years to come.

Again thanks for taking the time to send me the note,

Sean

Sent from my iPhone so please excuse any of my "smart type" mistakes
Change the name, and I have the same email in my box.

101st_fan is offline   Reply With Quote