View Single Post
Old
07-23-2012, 06:15 PM
New York RKY
Let's Go Rangers!

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dantes19 View Post
I also wanted to add that I think the 3rd line is still in need of a little help. Boyle+Pyatt there doesn't really impress me all that much. I'd ideally like to see a bit more scoring talent on that third line, and I don't really believe that Boyle will have a significant offensive rebound. I'd love to see a player be added that allows either Boyle or Pyatt to shift to the 4th line.

I've read a few people on here suggesting that Miller may come in and take the 3rd line C spot, but that seems like a pretty big reach to me.

Any thoughts?
Not to you specifically, but I see a bunch of people complaining about this trade because it kills our forward depth.

To those people all I have to say is that it's a hell of a lot easier to find a 3rd-4th line guy who can put up points then it is to find someone of Nash's caliber.

Hopefully this trade addressed our biggest need. I don't think Boyle and Pyatt will be on our 3rd line and I think Glen could rather easily find someone to trade for to slot into a 3rd line RW spot. I would go ask about Stafford, or Downie. Someone along the lines of that ilk. Not that expensive both in salary and most likely cost to acquire and will add more depth.