Old
07-23-2012, 09:53 PM
Viqsi
carrying the flag

vCash: 500
Send a message via AIM to Viqsi
Quote:
Originally Posted by token grinder View Post
down the middle, the jackets have dubinsky, anisomov and johansen. their d looks a lot better with wiz, johnson, murray and now erixson. better in goal with bob too. wings are beer league hockey thin though
Right wing is. Left wing is kind of absurd, although I think that's because many of the lists I see count Dubinsky as a LW.

We're basically in a position not entirely dissimilar to the Preds with regards to offensive players (lots of second and third liners), only y'all have more of 'em and we don't have an under-the-radar-first-liner (Erat) equivalent.

Also, you forgot Brassard and Letestu down the middle. Heck, MacKenzie took some top-6 draws last year.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Legionnaire11 View Post
Erixon will be a very good defenseman, i'd be very happy with him in the Preds pipeline, I think he'll be on the top pair with Johnson in a year or two. An actual legit defensive prospect that Columbus has really been missing, Klesla is the only guy they've ever brought up that had anyone excited. Erixon is better.
That's because folks are so reluctant to even acknowledge our existence (let alone do research) that they've completely overlooked Moore and Savard, and have already forgotten who we picked 2nd overall.

Well, okay, I should be fair. Habs fans have definitely noticed Savard, to the point where it's kind of annoying.

Thanks, Howson, for cleaning up MacLean's toxic waste. Welcome, Kekalainen; let's get good things built!
Viqsi is offline   Reply With Quote