Old
07-24-2012, 01:06 AM
Viqsi
carrying the flag

vCash: 500
Send a message via AIM to Viqsi
Quote:
Originally Posted by token grinder View Post
SK is a first liner here, but not bcause he deserves to be. he s a 2nd-3rd ine winger with potential. I can't help brassad was so awesome he could't work his way off the 4th line on a terrible team. If you were on the 4th line of the worst team in the league, that doesn't say much. Nashville has a guy too that is a lineup patch and won't embarrass himself too bad too. Brian McGrattan. on ice fodder. kill a few min. trash on ice
Um. I meant that as suggesting that Arniel had an insane grudge against him, not that he "couldn't break out". As soon as Richards came in he was sent directly to the second line and thrived like nobody's business. Another of many reasons why Arniel no longer has a job here.

And comparing Letestu to McGrattan is downright insulting. Especially since the "lineup patch" quality I was referring to was top-6, not "anywhere in the forward corps."

Thanks, Howson, for cleaning up MacLean's toxic waste. Welcome, Kekalainen; let's get good things built!
Viqsi is offline   Reply With Quote