Thread: Value of: Alex Edler
View Single Post
Old
07-24-2012, 03:44 AM
HooliganX2

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Imagine17 View Post
No way fans drooled over a top prospect?

So aka being a ****** to be a ******?

We aren't counting on him to be a main stay in the top 6, we are counting on him to step up for 10 games or so until Kesler gets back (he is a head of schedule btw). We usually have slow Octobers in the AV era so another one won't really hinder our Cup aspirations.

What is wrong with easing prospects into a line up? Is that not what Detroit does? Yeah our prospects take longer to make the NHL but thats because we are usually finishing in the 20's of the draft & not a top 5/10 team.

Funny how when Garrison was signed people were getting on Canuck fans for our team giving that kind of money to a guy who is unproven.... now he is better then Edler!
Most people don't know enough about Garrison to judge him properly and only look at his offensive stats. He was great defensively the last 2 seasons. Like I said I am jealous that Garrison signed with the Canucks for such a good value contract. You will see next season when he is playing for your team and you see him everyday. Garrison is not better offensively but he is much better defensively.

As I said for the Blues team I would prefer Garrison as the Blues already have 2 very good PMD and one decent one. Read what you quoted btw I said I would prefer Garrison. As in as Blues fan I would prefer Garrison paired with Pietrangelo over Edler.

HooliganX2 is online now   Reply With Quote