View Single Post
Old
07-24-2012, 11:53 AM
Scottrockztheworld*

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Boltsfan2029 View Post
I don't think anyone is saying that.

I think they're saying the situation will be less than ideal. At least one player will be unhappy. No matter how hard an unhappy player tries to hide his unhappiness or work through it or rationalize it, that unhappiness can be sensed by others. It's not a deliberate thing, it can be as simple as a perpetual down mood that eventually wears on everyone.

I think from the posts of Vancouver fans that you've never been in this situation before (stress in the room). You're very lucky if that's the case. We have in Tampa and I can tell you that no matter how hard everyone tried to overcome it, the situation was still bad. It's simply one to be avoided if at all possible.
DeathToAllButMetal & A1LeafNation to name a few.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheStache View Post
Luongo is arguably past his prime, with 4-5 good years in him left. Rick Nash is signed long-term, and if you bothered to watch hockey, rather than go by his points, you'd know the kind of game he brings. Rick Nash will be a 2-way powerforward force to be reckoned with in the playoffs.
Past his prime but he still has half a decade of good hockey in him?

Maybe you should watch Rick Nash! I have never seen a player cherry pick more in my life then Nash! He was always getting breakaways due to the that he hardly went into his zone to check player off the puck. Im sure Torts will LOOOOOVE that.