Thread: Illegal Curve - TSN 1290: What will the Jets do with Tobias Enstrom?
View Single Post
Old
07-24-2012, 01:35 PM
TCsmyth

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by truck View Post
I didn't say moving Toby would scare me. I am all for trades that make the team better, but putting Hainsey, Stu, Meech or Clitsome on the first pair would scare the crud out or me. The Jets simply don't have somebody else that capable of playing those minutes well. Moving Toby would make the team substantially worse on the back end.

I agree, TNSE will try to clean out any bad seeds, but I don't know the players and refuse to speculate as to who isn't and isn't a fit in the locker room. All I can go off of is on ice performance.
Don't misunderstand, sorry I wasn't clear....I am not insinuating any bad seeds, just that by moving anyone, it's not like we are breaking up the 1975 Canadiens. We have not won with what ATL / WPG has, so it isn't like we would be breaking up Champions.

Again, not suggesting they move him or anyone else...just that it wouldn't fuss me a whole lot.

Serious question, who took up all the minutes when Toby was hurt last year? I thought we played very well, and if I am not mistaken, the minutes were soaked up by a combo of Bogo, Hains and Stuart...anybody help me on that recollection?

TCsmyth is online now   Reply With Quote