Quote:
Originally Posted by cagney View Post
USA as of today...

('91)Kreider-('90)Stepan-('91)K.Palmieri
('94)Galchenyuk-('90)T.Johnson-('91)Morin
('92)Saad-('92)Coyle-('90)Kristo
('91)D'Amigo-('92)Bjugstad-('90)Schroeder
('90)McCrae/('92)Watson/('92)Etem/('91)B.Nelson

It's quite hard to figure at forward because so few guys have proven themselves in the pro game. The '90 group looks to be almost completely barren and the '91 and '92 groups still have a lot to prove. Aside from Galchenyuk, I'd be hesitant to go with any '93 or younger players. The lines I have here are completely up for debate so don't read all that much into them.

('90)Carlson-('92)Faulk
('90)Bogosian-('91)Fowler
('91)Leddy-('90)Gardiner
('90)Donovan-('90)Moore
('91)Dumoulin

Defense would clearly be the strong point of the team.

('92)Campbell
('93)Gibson
('90)Joe Cannata

Hard to say here because there are really no '90 and '91 goalies who've proven themselves in the pro game. I'd probably want to bring a bunch of the college guys that age together in a goalie camp and see if they can show better than the two young guys with all the potential.
Colin Wilson missing the cut by 2 months hurts us at center..

agree with most of what you said, but I think J.T Miller, Stefan Noesen, Jason Zucker and Shane Prince are going to be names that will certainly be in the conversation of making this squad....especially Noesen and Zucker. I also like Jared Knight as a grinder who could be a solid player for this squad.

though I like John Moore a lot, I hope he gets the chance in Columbus to finally step up and play..if not then I think Jon Blum will be a kid to earn a spot on this squad as he likely will have a nice role with the Preds with Suter gone and possibly Weber.

Mike Lee might be in the running for a goaltending spot if he is healthy this year, same with Mac Carruth if he does get AHL time this season with Rockford

AmericanDream is offline   Reply With Quote