View Single Post
Old
07-24-2012, 03:17 PM
2minutes4slashing

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by CdnFlyersFan View Post
Great try by Holmgren. It really was a smart move that will have 0 impact on our ability to make trades and players in the future. This team really would have been completely different with Weber...adding the best D in the league has HUGE upside that is not found by adding a Yandle or Edler or Enstrom.

He wasnt prepared to mortgage our future by sending Couturier or Schenns and that is awesome!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hockeypete49 View Post
That is what I was concerned about to. He stuck to his guns and did not give in. Well done. Very good effort. Now it is time to move on.
LOL you folks seriously crack me up !! we have NO IDEA WHATSOEVER what friggen Brayden and Luke Schenn are gonna be like for the rest of their careers , and if Homer didnt wanna part with one of these guys then bang!! ya lose out on a sure thing like Shea Weber cause of it , there is nothing and I repeat nothing positive about this at all . You guys act like these brothers are the be all do all for this franchise forever ... the love affair and obsession on this website for the Schenn's of the world is really mind boggling

Last edited by MiamiScreamingEagles: 07-24-2012 at 03:22 PM. Reason: The two quotes were mixed and in error.