View Single Post
Old
07-24-2012, 09:20 PM
ck20

vCash: 50
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blueshirt Believer View Post
Nobody said YOU can't watch the CBJ. But I do not have a desire to do so, just because some ex Rangers are on the team. I watch plenty of hockey outside of the NYR's, doesn't mean I am a fan of those teams.
He's not holding a gun to anyone's head and saying "YOU ALL HAVE TO BE BLUE JACKET FANS NOW", all he did was pose a question and some people are taking the question and a sport, or rather fandom, a little too seriously. You don't have to be a huge fan of another team to appreciate how/what they're doing and the different, interesting aspects and twangs different teams bring to the sport itself. I love watching the Wings and Sharks because they have such different play styles compared to most teams in the east and especially the Rangers and it's entertaining to watch some of the other top-flight teams in the league in action.

At any rate, I wouldn't mind seeing the BJs not do as awful as they did last season, and I hope a lot of their (possible) success is a direct result of Dubi/AA, and I hope Erixon gets a full-time spot so I get to watch him more. I was excited for next season to go to some Whale games to check him out, but alas. But the BJs are certainly not one of my favorite/secondary teams.

ck20 is offline   Reply With Quote