View Single Post
Old
04-22-2006, 11:17 PM
naaat721

vCash: 500
You said you wanted the lurkers to post, so...

Name: Natalie
Sex: F
Birthplace: Pittsburgh, Pa
Hometown: Pittsburgh, Pa
Nationality: English, French, German, Czechoslovakian, Austrian, Irish, Scottish...I'm a mutt.
Height: 5'3
Hair Color: dark brown with red/gold highlights
Eye Color: brown/hazel/green (depending on the lighting and what I'm wearing)
Mode of Transportation: 1988 Chevy Celebrity, the grandma-mobile.
Job: Student (Cosmetology)
How you became a Jackets' fan: Have always been a hockey fan, grew up watching the Penguins. Became really good friends with a Jackets season ticket holder, as soon as I got Center Ice (02-03 season), I started watching CBJ games, and absolutely fell in love with the team.
Favorite Jackets' Player: Denis, Zherdev, Klesla, Nash
Favorite NON Jackets' Player: Ference, Vermette, Redden, Phaneuf, and of course the new hometown favorite, Crosby.
College Attended: Currently Penn Commercial, a trade school in Washington, PA
Video Game Systems Owned: ...Does an old super nintendo count?
Favorite Game(s): I can't say I really own any, other than NHL 2k2, for PC.
Music You Listen Too: A ridiculous combination of things, everywhere from Death Cab for Cutie to Fiona Apple to Damien Rice to Dolly Parton to Michael Buble and just about anything in between.
Favorite Movie (s): My Fair Lady, The Princess Bride, Young Frankenstein
Favorite book: The abridged version of The Princess Bride (the movie's good, the book is amazing.)
Favorite Food: I can't even decide on this, there are too many options.
Favorite TV Show: Pretty much anything on food network, and I am a weather channel geek.
Hockey Jerseys In Wardrobe: White #44 Klesla, Blue Zherdev, home Crosby, and an old home #7 Ference Pens jersey from his days here (autographed, even.)
Anything Else: Single (and loving it), I'll be finishing school in October, and I'm contemplating moving to Columbus once I've graduated. We'll see how that goes.