Avder
Animated to Explode

vCash: 64
Quote:
Originally Posted by IHaveNoCreativity View Post
Haha what did you do ?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaykay View Post
I had just turned 18 and was visiting some friends who went to NDSU. We went to a party that got busted by just about every cop in Fargo, like they literally surrounded the house. I acted like an a**hole and kept asking them why their entire police force didn't have anything better to do on a Friday night. Apparently they didn't like that because they cuffed me, drove me to the station, the whole nine yards. When I got to the jail, I tried to pay my bail in Taco John's bucks (which they never gave back ). In summary, I was an idiot in high school.
Sounds like you got a visit from the "Party Patrol" an infamous squad that literally has nothing better to do than go around busting up people's good times. It's just about the only way Fargo cops get their kicks.

That and pulling people over for no reason at all. Seriously, I got pulled over because supposedly this cop was able to see a crack in my windshield at 3 in the morning. Yeah right. My bet is he pulled me over because my car looks like a total piece of **** and he thought he would get lucky and get to haul some druggie or drunk to jail.

Fargo cops are just terrible. Thats part of the reason I will never allow myself to have a Fargo address.