Thread: Confirmed Signing with Link: Montreal Canadiens sign Alex Galchenyuk to an ELC
View Single Post
Old
07-25-2012, 06:34 AM
vippe

vCash: 500
Send a message via MSN to vippe
Quote:
Originally Posted by Leafs87 View Post
Yes. Especially since he was the more dominant but he just needed the second season to prove it. Russians\european trained platers usually seem better at first, but over time they come back down to earth. This is strictly ohl I'm talking about btw. Look at yakupovs regression this season without galchenyuk. Plus even if you rate them
As even, you always should take the playmaking center over the goal scoring winger. IMO gal made yak look better not the other way around.

I'm not sold on him being able to play this season. He should get another season in sarnia, but yak leaving I don't know. It's an iffy situation.
Yakupov certainly slowed down after his injury but he still posted higher PPG than his previous season with Galchenyuk. I havnt seen much of Galchenyuk so I wont comment on his upside but I have really no idea what you are meaning by european players coming back to earth after their first season it's almost always the other way around.

vippe is offline   Reply With Quote