View Single Post
Old
07-25-2012, 10:39 AM
Ivan13
Just a flesh wound!

vCash: 50
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jevo View Post
I don't have much hope for Denmarks womens team, but it's a young team that still needs to grow, with some luck they could make it out of the group though. I like the mens chances much more, unfortunately we ended up in the strongest group, but as long as we don't end 4th and has to face France in the QF anything can happen. I'm looking forward to seeing Argentina, at the last WC they played really well and very entertaining, hopefully they still do that. Also, I feel sorry for the GB teams, it's just gonna be a huge embarrassment every game, it'll be like watching a car crash, horrible to watch, but for some reason you can't look away.
It's a shame Danish women's team isn't as strong as it used to be.

As for the men's competition, yes their group is pretty strong and despite the fact that they won the last Euro, they looked shaky the whole tournament until the semifinals came along, if there was some other team instead of a bad Slovak team in their group they could've ended up out of the Euro's in the 1st group stage. They got a bit of help from other teams and Hansen exploded, I hope he has a great tournament again (except in game(s) Croatia), because he's a joy to watch when he's in the zone.

Ivan13 is offline   Reply With Quote