View Single Post
Old
07-25-2012, 03:19 PM
CalleJAMkrok
Weber/Neal/Rinne

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by SLake View Post
I don't know how many of you have met Tom Cigarran or David Freeman or any of the other owners or even Sean Henry or Jeff Cogen, but when you thank them for what they've done to build the Predators on and off the ice the past few years they thank you for your support without hesitating.

They get it. They understand that without OUR support nothing they can do will work to it's full potential.

I'm very ecstatic today about the Weber signing. I'll worry about the finances some other time, but rest assured that with W. Brett Wilson, Warren Woo, and the rest of the owners working behind the scenes that this decision was well thought out and will be fully funded.

Thank YOU Mr. Cigarran! Today is yet another GREAT day to be a Nashville Predators fan!!!
My parents are actually great friends with the Cogens and a few others involved in the organization. Ive met Jeff Cogen and David Freeman and theyre genuine people. My parents speak highly of them and how committed they are to spending and getting this team to the top. Like said all along the money is there, things are just starting to fall in place. It feels good knowing we have owners of this character.

I got this emailed to me and so I felt obligated to share this with all preds HF'ers.

CalleJAMkrok is offline   Reply With Quote