View Single Post
Old
07-25-2012, 05:51 PM
Bleedred
Foligno sucks

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by HeliDevil View Post
A lot of our problems would have been solved if we had simply re-signed Ponikarovsky, and then added Sykora later, or slotted in Tedenby. We have a gap that needs to be filled, I really don't care for our offensive depth right now.
I don't like it either. If you wanted Poni back you have Zach Parise to thank. Because of Lou not wanting to sign anyone making over a million for whatever reason that was on July 1st Poni walked. Poni didn't have the patience to stay like Moose, and Sal, and Marty was never going anywhere anyway unless we didn't want him. I don't blame Poni for leaving though.

****in Parise knew he wasn't coming back, and waited around for 4 days keeping us ''In the mix'' still so he could get a good guy badge or what was it that he called it? A ''Loyalty'' badge. If Moose was even a fraction concerned about money as Parise was he may have cost us Moose on July 1st when it was reported other teams made serious offers. God knows who would have been our backup. Alex Auld, or Brent Johnson or any other goalie not currently employed by an NHL team right now.

Bleedred is online now   Reply With Quote