Offseason Thread IV: Vorassic Park
View Single Post
07-25-2012, 10:11 PM
Stanley Cup Forum
Join Date: Dec 2009
Originally Posted by
the problem is this team has no snipers just a bunch of passers to get the fancy play this team is not built to win a cup if they were, they would have more snipers like the kings, this team is never going to win anything unless schenn and court can shoot pucks, if they cant do that than they are not the players you think they are.
people use the excuse trolling because they dont want to be realistic about this team they want to believe they will win a cup with schenn and courts, i mean seriously, what makes you think they will ever win a cup? it's been 37 years, probably 38, there's no one on this team that has dangerous players, hartnell, briere, talbot, giroux, schenn, courts, jake if signed and the rangers have callahan, richards, nash, gaborik, kreider,
those players the rangers have are dangerous players, how are those players on the flyers dangerous besides giroux? hartnell is streaky, briere struggles, schenn is unproven, court is unproven, jake is unproven, talbot is streaky, simminds streaky, you dont know what you are getting out of these guys, they could be all jvr type of players, good one season and bad the next. none of these guys dont spell dangerous,
if you think they are better than richards, nash, gaborik, you are out of your minds.
That game works two ways. Richards underwhelmed, Nash is on the decline, Gaborik is streaky and injured, Kreider is unproven, Callahan's play style leads to catastrophic injuries, and Lundqvist is getting older every year.
You're being unrealistically negative. Let me try it out:
1) The sun will fuse into carbon, and we will all die.
2) The moon is pulling away, tides will vanish, we will all die.
3) A comet will hit the earth, we will all die.
4) A gamma ray burst is going to hit us, and we will all die
5) We keep getting older, we're never going to get younger, we're just going to die.
6) We didn't get Weber, our defense is going to be slightly above average until we die.
7) Every other team is better, until we die.
8) Every team's players are better than our players, until we die.
9) We're all going to die and never be happy ever because we are going to die.
Well, that's depressing.
Down in the basement, I've got a Craftsman lathe. Show it to the children when they misbehave.
View Public Profile
Beef Invictus's albums
Find More Posts by Beef Invictus