View Single Post
Old
07-25-2012, 11:15 PM
BGDDYKWL

vCash: 500
Vera's not a can, but I don't think I'd pick him to beat anyone in the top 15-20, so in that sense it seems like a waste of time for Shogun. I love Shogun at around -350 in this one. Also love Machida at -320 against Bader.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boris Le Tigre View Post
Rothwell out and Devin Cole in to face Browne
I guess Mitrione knew well in advance that his fight wouldn't be happening, because otherwise it would seem to have made perfect sense to match him up with Browne.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gene Parmesan View Post
Still a good card. Dana White said if Shogun whoops that ass he will be the number one contender. Which doesn't make sense to me.
+1. But then you take a look at the landscape at 205 and I don't know who would get the next shot. Jones really has cleaned out that division. In that Gustafsson is essentially the only guy left I'd like to see him and Shogun fight and the winner of that get the next shot. Who knows maybe by then if Cain loses again or if Cormier comes over one of those guys will drop down to 205. Also, if Teixeira can finish Rampage he'd only need one more big win before I'd be ok with him getting a title shot.

BGDDYKWL is offline   Reply With Quote