View Single Post
Old
07-25-2012, 11:05 PM
AaronEkbald
Nothing to see here

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr Beinfest View Post
I'm pretty sure he's going to be up in San Antonio this season, no? Potential call-up, but what I don't understand is why newly drafted deeper prospects are seen as more valuable than him. They've yet to prove anything at all.

Wilson's got a big frame and isn't afraid to drop the gloves. He can deliver some good hits, too.

For what it's worth, how come we're not including any of the remotely older guys like Michal Repik? Unless he was cut loose and I missed that bit or something... yeah he might've peaked but he's still got NHL talent to him.
He started in San Antonio and mustered 1 meager goal in 11 games. Got sent to the Cyclones and ended with a 17 goals and 35 pts in 63 games. I don't know why his value would increase after a slow adjustment period to the pro game. He scored 76 goals combined in his last 2 seasons in juniors, then does 18 in his 1st minor pro year. It's positive that he's got some size and grit which is essential to have to survive and grow in the nhl. He needs to do a little more next season to get my vote.

AaronEkbald is offline   Reply With Quote