View Single Post
Old
07-26-2012, 12:20 AM
kingsfan
#SutterforanOscar

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ron View Post
Perhaps, but I'm following McKenzie as well and he's busy tweeting about wine and rock bands lately.

If someone has a direct source, it most definitely is worth posting here. I am not going to assume Burke lies every time he opens his mouth.
I'm not going to assume he tells the truth all the time either. Burke likes to play poker and will use the media to do it if he feels fit.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Perro View Post
I don't think to anyone other than king's fans the potential Bernier trade will be considered a "blockbuster". Seens like the type of trade Dreger could break.
All i know is he has an inside track on me and most on here, I'll take his word.
I didn't say 'blockbuster' either, but I'd consider a deal which could involve a 1st round pick as a decent sized one. Dreger usually has little to do with 'breaking' those. He may have broken the Weber signing as LITN said (I don't recall who broke it so I'll take his word on it) but that's more the exception, not the norm.

I've seen a lot of Dreger on Sportsnet and now TSN. He talks in very general terms and rarely says anything shocking. If he broke a big story once, good for him, but IIRC, so did Eklund.

kingsfan is offline   Reply With Quote