View Single Post
Old
07-26-2012, 11:07 AM
TUCKER 06

vCash: 500
Thanks for your thoughts on this. I was heavily considering going from my Vapor x:4.0/5.0 hybrids to either one80s or one100s this year, but was unsure of the repercussions this may have on my skating.

I have been hearing about how much stiffer the boot is and was also curious as to how the LS 2.1 runner would affect my skating. I personally believe I rely more upon a strong stride as opposed to quick foot movement.

What's holding me back is the fact that I just bought a ring for my fiance, so funds are somewhat limited at this point in time (and for the near future). Ah well. Hopefully I can save up a little extra cash for next year.

One thing that caught my attention was that you said that the Supreme line is a little too flashy for your taste. I couldn't believe you'd say that after coming from Vapors lol! I almost couldn't bring myself to purchase my skates because of all the silver/grey on them. They are WAY too flashy for my preference and I much prefer the look of the Supreme line to the Vapors.

TUCKER 06 is offline   Reply With Quote