View Single Post
Old
07-26-2012, 12:36 PM
Kjell Dahlin

vCash: 500
Reactions to the OP (as mentioned by Teufelsdreck: the OP = a one-sided analysis)...

Gill is one of the worst 5/5 players in the league; when he is on the ice you can almost be sure that the action will take place in your zone. His outlet passes are non existant and when he takes control of the puck, he immediately gives it back (clear it through the boards) to the opponents.

Cammalleri is an extremely high maintenance player who will always put himself ahead of the team. Also keep in mind: when he was playing his worst hockey in recent years, he went public with "I am currently playing my best hockey".

Injuries played a major role last season; we ranked top5 in terms of games lost due to injuries.

Prust is a great addition: he directly answers one of our most obvious needs. Not sure why you are adding his name in the "negatives".

Regarding "... if you had told the average fan a year ago we'd benefit from these 4 "random" effects, which were not expected at the start of the year..."... our PK has been steadily good in the last seasons, Cole is a good player so are Pacioretty and Price, I still expect wins against Buf, Tor and Ott... what do you mean by "not expected"?

--------

=> I hate our current D squad (Markov's knee) but chatting about tanking in July? Yeah... whatever you are doing... don't keep doing it: you are doing it wrong.

Edit: And thanks to Gauthier, we already have 3 picks in the first 2 rounds of 2013.

Last edited by Kjell Dahlin: 07-26-2012 at 12:45 PM.