View Single Post
Old
07-26-2012, 01:04 PM
Kjell Dahlin

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by DAChampion View Post
a) Goals are worth more than assists. Nobody was expecting 35 goals from Cole.
b) Gill was excellent on the PK and gave some size.
c) Cammalleri > Bourque, why are you arguing? Was he selfish when he scored 26 goals? He's averaged 22 goals in the past three seasons. Burque will probably never reach 20 goals again. There's a reason why Calgary added a 2nd rounder and Patrick Holland. There's a reason why the consensus of fans on this board thought we should have gotten more.
d) Prust is a good rebuilding move, I don't consider him a negative. In the same way that Eller benefited from playing with Moen, some other youngster will benefit from playing with Prust.

However, he won't replace Kostitsyn's goal scoring.
Kostitsyn's secondary goals scoring will be replaced by Bourque and/or Leblanc. Prust will replace Darche/Palushaj/Weber bottom lines input...

"... There's a reason why the consensus of fans on this board thought we should have gotten more..."

Oh really? Based on what?

Btw... regarding "... He's averaged 22 goals in the past three seasons..."... what's Bourque's average in the last 3 seasons?

Edit: for the records, I hate our current D squad (Markov's knee in mind) so I do not consider our Habs as a force in the East. Far from it to tell the truth! However I do think that your OP was a one sided analysis.

Last edited by Kjell Dahlin: 07-26-2012 at 01:09 PM.