View Single Post
Old
07-26-2012, 05:52 PM
Flat Stanley

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zbynek View Post
**** a duck.

As much as I would love AK46 on this roster, let's face it, Shero won't sign him. We weren't interested in Semin, chances are we won't be interested in Kostitsyn either.

Shero won't give Doan an offer good enough in either term or $$$ to make him want to come to Pittsburgh.

It's safe to say Shero is looking at trade options or simply waiting until the trade deadline.
AK46 could come here. I mentioned it on the trade boards that he could be another Kunitz type of player on our team. Bylsma could probably get the most out of him.

Shane Doan, I honestly don't see him signing anywhere else but Phoenix, I don't see them relocating and to me that's the only thing that will make Shane Doan leave that team. But you're right, Shero probably won't offer enough money or term because he doesn't really offer more than 3 years to players over 30. I heard the rumored deal from the Pens is a 2 year, $9M deal.

Question, if we get AK46, does Joe Vitale switch to #26, his number in the minors (and I'm assuming his original number)