View Single Post
Old
07-26-2012, 06:36 PM
mapleleaf979

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by ImaBullsfan View Post
I dont understand why we are still debating the whole Ken Strong vs Daniel DeSousa thing? The kid was a second rounder because thats where he fall for some reason or another. The Bulls have said that they had him ranked in the first! So they took him without even talking to him before. The Bulls scouts love him so time will tell. I for one seen him at the bulls camp, and thought he was great. Tons of potential for sure.
It was confusing for some people. I think the more u watched the Marlies the more u realized something was up. Alot of people think he was the whipping boy. He had top 3-4 minutes most of the time and other times got 6th man. It was all up to him and him playing the system and doing what Ken wanted. I dont believe he was a whipping boy. Strong was clearly frustrated having to "coach" this player a little more than others. Strong is a strict coach/no nonsense and he will bench anyone at any time. Desousa at times looked like he wanted to be anywhere but on the ice. At other times he was a stud with a ton of energy. Almost like 2 players in one.

Last edited by mapleleaf979: 07-26-2012 at 06:53 PM.