View Single Post
Old
07-26-2012, 07:56 PM
SabresFanNorthPortFL

vCash: 500
Thank you moltanlava26, you put it better than I. I would have been happy with a turtle, an immediate fall down, a complete clutch and grab, just something.

First off, he was the Captain of the Sabres, he watched his goalie get creamed by a goon, he was on the ice, he leisurely skated up to the scrum like it was a normal after whistle hassle, never face washed anyone, let alone give one indication he was pissed and going to go after Lucic. Nada, nothing. I'm sorry but show some sort of emotion that our star goalie, your teammate for over 7 years, and there was nothing in regards to emotion from.

Or Vanek. Wears an A.
Or Myers. The Future.
Or Sekera.
Or Gaustad.

Before you rush to defend Pomms, rewatch the hit on Miller first and THEN tell me everything I wrote above isn't 100% accurate.

That's why several of us keep mentioning the Lucic hit. That one episode showed the true character of so many Sabres, and it was awful.

Sorry, beating a dad horse but a real leader would've done something. Lindstrum would've done something. Sakic would've done something. You mention guys like this but there is a difference, other teams respect the teams that these guys captained, they don't respect the Sabres players, and with good reason. Btw, our goalie got ran the next game, and Miller got ran his first game back....coincidence????

SabresFanNorthPortFL is offline   Reply With Quote