View Single Post
Old
07-26-2012, 09:44 PM
Larry44
FlyersTankNation

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by funghoul View Post
he's fast and creative as hell. think about how many retarded bad trades could've been made this summer but were comin out with voracek under contract, couts still here and ready to rock and the schenn bros. we have a good team. losing any of them in a trade would have killed what were trying to do (i don't mean chubs schenn, talking bout brayden.) were a year older, hopefully bigger and ready to tear it up. weber schlebber. alright,.....we needed weber but this is good news either way.
I agree about Voracek and the rest of the kids. Voracek is a very good player and is going to get better. He needs first line ice time and he'll get it with Jagr gone (which was kind of the point of letting JJ go).

I'm glad Homer won't trade any of the main kids. We have a great team and they will only get better together.

With Luke Schenn and Grossmann for a full year, our D will have more heft. Carle's puck moving will be missed, but it means that Coburn, Timonen and Meszaros/Gervais/Gus/MAB will have to move the biscuit well. Voracek and BSchenn can play the points again too, so it's not like the PP will suffer much.

I still don't think Homer is done. When he says 'there are guys in UFA we like, and others who require a trade' you know he's still working.

Larry44 is offline   Reply With Quote