View Single Post
Old
07-27-2012, 03:18 PM
Engebretson
Another GopherClone

vCash: 50
Quote:
Originally Posted by MuckOG View Post
Anyone ever make the run down to Mankato for training camp? The last time I was there, I brought my oldest son (who was really young at the time). I believe it was 1999...The interesting thing about that day was we were witness to the one and only practice that Demetrius Underwood ever took part in as a Minnesota Viking. For those that aren't old enough to remember that crazy saga, do a google search....pretty wierd.
Poor Demetrius, it's actually a pretty sad case of mental instability. It was a bonehead move by the Vikings to even draft him in the first place. He had great talent, but even his coaches at Michigan State didn't think he could overcome his mental problems.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jarick View Post
I lived in the apartment buildings behind the football fields, so I inadvertently "attended" camp. Whoever the defensive player with the long blonde hair was I almost crashed into him when he was biking down the road like an idiot I also helped some of the Vikings out when they came into Best Buy. Holy crap are they tall, strong, and intimidating.
Sounds like Hovan, and idiot is probably the best description you can give the guy.