View Single Post
Old
07-28-2012, 09:29 AM
Exalted User

vCash: 500
Rønnild and Lyngstad to Brynäs J18Elit

I just wanted to know if any of you could fill me in on these two Norwegian younsters. Last year Kristian Nervik Nilsen and Mattias Nørstebø chose to play for us. Nørstebø was pretty average but Nervik Nilsen looked like he could have played with the J20 team almost right away. Unfortunately it didn't work out for Nervik because of his heart desease.

But now we've accuired two new Norwegians who i'm curious about.

The first one is Martin Rønnild, who last year played for Stjernen U17 and put up some impressive points(GP:32 G:56 A:48 TP:104 +/26 ). Seems to be a smallish, skilled forward with a good shot.

The other one is Emil Mathias Sæteraas Lyngstad. A defenceman who played for Rosenborg U17 last year. Information on him is a little sparse but he put up 4 goals and 14 points in 31 games last year.

I'm wondering if any of you could fill me in on these two a little more.

It seems more and more norwegian kids come here to play. Wich is good i suppose. Because, at least in Brynäs, they'll play for some of the best junior coaches in Sweden.

I'm also going to post this thread on the prospects board, hopefully getting some answers.

1912 is offline   Reply With Quote