View Single Post
Old
07-28-2012, 03:48 PM
cbjfan

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by FunkyColdHrdina View Post
I was there for his first NHL goal and all the senseless diving he tried to get away with afterwards. I've watched him grow into a mini-Bertuzzi, someone that only plays hard he wants to. I soured on Rick with his performance at Game 3 versus the Wings here in Nationwide. One would think that the captain of a team that's having their first ever home playoff game and he plays like he couldn't care less. I believe Huselius played the body more in that game. I offically wrote him off with his play leading up to the Olympics in 2010, disgraceful doesn't really cover.

This team has sucked out loud for 9/10s of it's existence and Nash been the face of the franchise for the majority of the time. Him leaving is a rebirth for me as a fan, things will only get better from here.

I hold no ill will toward the guy but he is by no means a superstar, aside from his salary.
So, I guess you missed DSL's advice with the original post?

I hope for success with Rick with the Rangers and that Dubinsky, Arnisimov and Erixon will be some of the pieces to our CBJ becoming a consistent, playoff contender.

Ultimate goal is to see Nash come back to the CBJ after his current contract is complete and be on the first Stanley Cup team in Columbus and retire a Blue Jacket.

Hey, a guy can dream...right?

cbjfan is offline   Reply With Quote