View Single Post
Old
07-28-2012, 03:55 PM
tigermask48
Maniacal Laugh

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by King'sPawn View Post
Posted from my phone and going off of faulty memory. Will edit my post. The point remains he has had one year as a pro and very little, if any, International experience, so it's not like he has a great advantage over the rest
Not really true. ND, Vey, and Czarnik (Berube as well but that's ECHL) are the only ones in camp with a full year of AHL pro experience under their belts. The others have all spent only a handful of games in Manchester or none at all and that is a huge advantage when it comes to understanding of the game and especially understanding of the Kings style of play which is something that seemed to be a focus at the dev. camp. So while Vey, and ND may not have an advantage age wise they still have a pretty big advantage over the others that were in camp.

Think of it this way, these are drills that the Monarchs and possibly Kings put players through on a fairly regular basis. So there should be an amount of familiarity, and comfort with these drills for the guys that run through them often versus a player running through it for possibly the first time. Basically I expect these guys to be at the top of class because they are familiar with the drills and the skills on display are something they work on frequently.

Last edited by tigermask48: 07-28-2012 at 04:10 PM.
tigermask48 is offline   Reply With Quote