Thread: Speculation: Bobby Ryan
View Single Post
Old
07-28-2012, 07:12 PM
Pepper

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by hockeyfreak7 View Post
Pepper, essentially you are arguing how many >>>>s should separate Ryan and Voracek.

Flyers fans: Ryan >> Voracek
Pepper: No! Ryan >>>> Voracek

All we are saying is that Ryan isn't worth adding Meszaroa and a 1st round pick to Voracek. You can disagree, but when you come to the Flyers bard to argue something of such little substance, then I consider it trolling.

It would be one thing if we were calling Voracek equal to Ryan and you were trying to set the record straight, but you are actually arguing something of no substance.
Well, you can consider it whatever you like, I couldn't care less. There is just as much/little substance from both sides, don't you dare to present Flyers as some sort of unbiased, rational side because you're not that (because we all FANS).

And I've never said Ryan >>>> Voracek, in fact I've never given any number of > in Ryan vs. Voracek.

Look, Ducks fans have much less interest to trade Ryan than Flyers fans have. This is all about some people thinking that the Cherry Hill native has to be a Flyer. You don't want to pay the price Ducks want? That's 100% fine. Let's leave it at that. We don't want to trade Ryan in the first place.

Pepper is offline   Reply With Quote