View Single Post
Old
07-28-2012, 07:29 PM
benneyb

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cash for Nash View Post
Now that the dust has settled I would like to congratulate the NYR on acquiring one of the premier forwards in the game. I felt (as many of you know lol) that Nash would garner a bigger return than what transpired. I really hope it works out for y'all because the Rangers have a great organization and in my eyes they should be the team to beat (barring injury's). I imagine most of you have maybe only seen this dude play a couple times the last few years cause the CBJ are so bad and never on television. But, make no mistake this guy (Lundquist not withstanding) might be your most talented player on a talent laden team nonetheless. Enjoy the ride!

Sincerly,

Dejected CBJ fan ready for a couple more seasons of pain.
Somebody needs to thank and acknowledge the classy CBJ fans dropping in to give us good wishes - thanks guys, much appreciated.

Although losing Nash and his elite skills will hurt, you did get some solid pieces. Dubi will likely become a fan favorite due to his passion and all around abilities. Arty, I'm not a fan of, but Erixon should be top 4 in your D within 2 seasons.

Best of luck to the Jackets going forward - except when they play the Rangers!

benneyb is offline   Reply With Quote