View Single Post
07-28-2012, 08:50 PM
Registered User
clayman's Avatar
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: Tigard, Oregon
Country: United States
Posts: 236
vCash: 500
Originally Posted by rt View Post
Short of what? 170? Why bother? Just move them. If he's 20 short of the 230 or whatever number hes decided he needs to mitigate short term losses, than fine. If he cant crack the asking price, though, he's just delaying the inevitible.

If it's relocate them on Monday or fold them in a month, I really, really, really hope they relocate.
If they do decide to relocate it would be nice for us ex-zoni's living in the PNW if they moved to Seattle as I've heard mentioned numerous times! Sadly though, I'm sure that was just another rumor, albeit a cool one!

Last edited by clayman: 07-28-2012 at 11:28 PM.
clayman is offline   Reply With Quote