View Single Post
Old
07-29-2012, 04:43 AM
Mr Writer

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by UsernameWasTaken View Post
Yeah, okay...I think i'm pretty convinced to start backing off my insistence that St. Louis shouldn't make it. I think you guys supporting him are probably right and I'm probably wrong.
The intensity of the arguments will only pick up as we inch closer to December 2013. Lets hope there isn't too much time lost due to a lockout... the more time players have to settle the issue the better. As far as teams go, I think we are way ahead of other teams, with the only questions being, who's the # 1 goalie and who plays LW on the 4th. line and who's the 13th forward? Other than the # 1 goalie spot, the other two spots are pretty much whatever...If it's Sharp or say Seguin vying for a spot as the 13th forward, I mean really, both have a particular high skill set, I wouldn't argue whatever decision they make.... It's not like 06 when it was Doan, Draper and Bertuzzi taken over players like Crosby, Spezza and a young Eric Staal. If Hockey Canada hasn't learned anything from that nonsense in Torino, then there's not much hope for our national governing body.

Last edited by Mr Writer: 07-29-2012 at 04:52 AM.